Hey all, let me introduce myself. They call me Lyndsey, Steve, Oi or Lindy. I’m a writer and I’ve recently relocated to the states.
Nerdy glasses wearer, fairy tale believer, comic book reader.
Let me tell you about the daily moans and groans of life along with copious amounts of tea, dozens of books and complete utter bollocks!
I had the best night last night.
So last night I had the best conversation with one of my closest friends. He made me laugh so hard I’m surprised I didn’t wake up to a six pack.
Sometimes, we just need someone to pull us up and bring ourselves back out of our shells.
I was actually surprised to see what results came from the poll.
Out of 46 votes
80% said they’d keep their current partner. The remaining 20% said they would trade their partner in.
So that’s around 9 people that would trade their other half in. That’s some crazy talk.
So, I’m running a poll on Twitter about the following question.
“If you became famous, would you leave your other half?”
I’ll post the results tomorrow. If you wanna take a peak at my Twitter let me know. 😊
There’s so many books I have on my list at the minute and I couldn’t be happier.
Between work and relaxing and keeping the place clean, I’m slowly working through them.
What are you reading?
Here we go, only one month left till the big guy comes and the ball drops. Here’s goes the bingo board for the 11th month.
If you do wanna read along visit Bookishbingo on social media. 😊
So my October readings didn’t go as planned but I got one done and I’m okay with that.
Here’s onto the November One! 😁
Now I know it’s November the 5th so happy bonfire night to all!
Celebrate, enjoy pie and peas, sparklers galore, ohh and arr at the sky whilst the night closes in.
Tomorrow will smell wonderful as the 6t day draws in.